[CAUT] Mythbusters

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 22:14:54 MST 2010

I liked Steve Brady's bedding technique where the end glides were done last...but I'll give his way a try this Saturday...
Very good ideas, especially the fallboard and keyslip for let-off/drop.   I'm assuming he set samples in the piano...he set 2 felt mutes side by side...VV and glued the top parts together?   Great tips...I'm going to try them all...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044