[CAUT] Mythbusters

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:26:35 MST 2010

This is for an all-day class presented by Kent Webb from Steinway.
The class is part of the Central West Regional taking place in
Lincoln, NE next week.  It's not too late to register!

Myths about other pianos will have to wait for another class.  Plus
there just seems to be a lot more myths about Steinway than any other
piano manufacturer, IMHO.  There have been myths about Steinway for
decades.  And they'll probably be around for decades to come
regardless of Mythbuster classes like we're having here in Lincoln.

Richard West