[CAUT] Check out "MSDSSEARCH - The National MSDS Repository"

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Mar 6 17:58:07 MST 2010

Thanks for the suggestions. The first doesn't have manufacturers like
McGee (McLube) or Pro-Tek Products (Protek) in its database, and the
search engine doesn't take me anywhere - well, nowhere useful. Try it,
you'll see. The second is a subscription service, that Dave Porritt
referred to earlier.
Fred