[CAUT] Practice "Policies"

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:57:29 MST 2010

hey Jim.  Here is mine;

Best, Paul

From:
Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu>
To:
"caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>
Date:
03/05/2010 02:16 PM
Subject:
[CAUT] Practice "Policies"

All,

Do any of you have actual written policies concerning concert instruments
and/or teaching studio pianos being used for practice (or banned from use
thereof)?  I know we’ve beat this to death in the past and I don’t really
need to know what anyone “thinks” about it, I just need something that I
can quote from so that administration can see I’m not fabricating this. If
it’s just “assumed”, word of mouth, “understood”, etc. that won’t help
right now.

I have saved past emails expressing various opinions, and while they are
helpful and I may quote from them, what I really need is something in
writing used as policy.

Thanks.

Jim Busby