[CAUT] Piano Preferences

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 07:53:34 MST 2010

Probably not the right approach as it's too subjective and there are no
answers to the questions you're asking.  A better approach might be to
discuss why different pianos have different tonal characteristics and what
those are and why.  It's a discussion of design and you can talk about the
three components of tone: scale, soundboard, hammer and how different
designs tend to produce different outcomes.  It's a presentation I've done
and can be quite interesting for people.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com