[CAUT] replacement grand leg

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 19:56:01 MST 2010

Fred,

It's definitely a Samick built unit. The C series models were built by
Samick and the G series were built by Young Chang. The current Samick
units use a different attachment system but might be the same length.

Check with Jane Jones.

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT

President - Allan Gilreath & Associates, Inc.
website - www.allangilreath.com <http://www.allangilreath.com>
email - allan at allangilreath.com <mailto:allan at allangilreath.com>
phone - 706 602-7667

--