[CAUT] replacement grand leg

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Mar 3 18:19:18 MST 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:45 PM, Andrew Anderson wrote:

> Is this a Samick?
>
> Andrew Anderson

It's a model C172. Could be a Samick for all I know. I don't know the
instrument very well, only tuned it once and dealt with freezing
flange bushings (it was a donation). Which certainly could say Samick
of a certain vintage, but not necessarily. Looking at some of my
records, I see that similar C model numbers were used by Baldwin for
Howards and DH Baldwins, which were made by Samick at the time. So
that's probably a good guess.
Fred