[CAUT] replacement grand leg

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Mar 3 16:18:16 MST 2010

Well, Mr. Wurlitzer would be Mr. Baldwin, which would be Mr. Gibson,
no? At least as far as I know, Wurlitzer was a decal name Baldwin put
on Asian pianos at last report. I went to the Baldwin website
(actually Gibson) and found no mention of Wurlitzer pianos being for
sale (they show lots of Baldwin models). So my guess was that Gibson
had dropped the Wurlitzer thing. Hence, my guess was that customer and
parts support would be unlikely. But I suppose it's worth an email to
the Baldwin support guys just in case.
Fred