[CAUT] Friday puzzler

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Jun 25 14:56:17 MDT 2010

In the piano or on the bench?

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Paul T Williams
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:53 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Friday puzzler

Thats the thing, David!  Nothing on the neighborhood is affecting it!  Perplexing!  It checks with normal let-off and drop, but then won't fall back into place.  Springs are not real strong, but firm.

Paul

"Porritt, David" <dporritt at mail.smu.edu>

"caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>

06/25/2010 03:49 PM

Re: [CAUT] Friday puzzler

Paul:

Look between everything.  Jack center pin sticking out?  Anything else between hammers, shanks, wippens interfering?

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu