[CAUT] Hammers

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jun 25 11:16:06 MDT 2010

That is what I remember. As I recall, I asked Del, and that's what he
told me. Of course, memory is a shifty thing, but my surprise made it
stick, so I feel reasonably sure that is what I was told. It was a
prototype, I believe, first one made, so perhaps in production they
changed.
Fred

Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." Twain