[CAUT] Schiedmayer Celesta

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 01:13:30 MDT 2010

I worked on one at Alabama. You don't tune Celeste's, There are metal bars that don't go out of tune. For any notes that don't work, you need pliers and screw drivers to make the repairs. I was going to overhaul the one we had, but the band and orchestra directors would not let me take it out of service. So I just kept the thing going the best I could. It wasn't anything really too technical. Once you open it up, it is more or less self explanatory.

Wim