[CAUT] Anechoic chamber - experiments

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 12:47:45 MDT 2010

Jim

Perhaps it's something you've already thought of this, but here is an experiment to try. How much difference in tonal production is there with strings perfectly level, and hammer to match, compared to strings at a 1, or 2, or 3 degree angle, with the hammer to match. In other words, is it enough to just mate the hammer to the string, regardless of where the strings are, or do the strings have to be level first.

Wim