[CAUT] new marketing style - humor?

Jeff Stickney stickneyjp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 06:47:14 MDT 2010

Well, I did hesitate before putting this out on the list - and I did
give plenty of warning.  I think the guy must have gotten off a
different boat than the rest of us...  I actually find it more
disturbing than humorous - which is why I put the question mark in the
subject.  I almost want to believe it was done as a joke, not somebody
being actually serious.

Jeff