[CAUT] Wearing Earplugs while flying

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Jun 13 13:36:19 MDT 2010

Once, on a flight between San Jose and Portland, a lady next to me was speaking while we descended. Suddenly her voice started getting quieter and quieter, and I started getting worry-der and worrieder!  My hearing did return--that time.

Attached is a brief letter from one of the leading hearing conservation scientists on wearing earplugs while flying--to Las Vegas?  Thought it might interest some.

Diane Hofstetter