[CAUT] balance hole repair

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Sat Jun 12 13:27:50 MDT 2010

Barbara and all,

Sorry, I forgot to post the message below to the list. Talk to our
suppliers if you think this is a good repair system to have available.

Don

Hello Mr. Mc Kechnie,

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the Onesti Balance Hole
Repair System.

Unfortunately we do not have the tool currently in production. As you
may  be aware, the restoration portion (only) of our business is
closing down, the total sum of our shop equipment is for
sale ........................

We have had several inquiries over the past 6 mos. regarding the tool
and are advising those individuals to contact their ‘favorite’ piano
tool supplier and suggest they contact us. We have made some inquiries
to determine interest but no takers to date. The tool has certainly
proven itself over decades of its existence with not one complaint or
challenge from those who have purchased it and put it to use repeatedly.

I understand you have a project that you must complete in a given time
frame. However, if we are successful in obtaining a buyer who will put
the tool into production, I will be certain to advise you for your
future use.

Thank you again,
Gretchen Raichle
Manager