[CAUT] Jessica Williams "Ask me now"

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 10 07:46:33 MDT 2010

Nice job, Ryan! Keep on keepin on!

Paul
 No, Zeno, sadly I'm not afforded the luxury of attending this year's
conference. I spent most of my pile on Steinway factory seminar #2,
rebuilding this Steinway L you've been reading about, and a total
harpsichord rebuild this fiscal year.  Next year is another story. I've
got a wish list a mile long.  Disklavier training, Stanwoods class, more
Steinway factory training, and on and on.

Paul