[CAUT] Jessica Williams "Ask me now"

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:14:25 MDT 2010

According to her website, it's from the album In the Key of Monk, which was
recorded at Steinway Concert Hall in Alberta, Canada.  This might lead one
to conclude it was recorded on a Steinway (unless it was on a Boston?).

That song doesn't seem to be found among the many audio clips on the site,
but I like the ones I listened to.

Paul - you going to Las Vegas?

-Zeno Wood
Brooklyn College