[CAUT] Router Tables

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Jun 5 12:51:32 MDT 2010

Dennis,

That is the same model I use.  It is a good solid unit and I've not had any
issues.  I did build a cabinet base with a lip around the edge, for it to
sit on permanently which adds to the stability/keeps it from every moving.
I chose this table specifically because of the shorter dimension from the
front of the table to the bit, which gave me the clearance I needed to trim
new key top sides.  I think you'll be pleased.

William R. Monroe