[CAUT] Router Tables

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri Jun 4 08:35:31 MDT 2010

Thanks for the comments.  This unit will be for the school shop.  I wish I
had the luxury here of several stations, but right now there wouldn't be
room for that anyway.  I am supposed to get double the shop space within 2
years when we expand though.  The floor standing models were way too
expensive for the budget, but I can easily get the carpenter shop to make me
a nice dedicated bench for this.  For better or worse I went with the Kreg
PRS2000.  It had the best customer reviews I found for that price range.

cheers,

Dennis.