[CAUT] Knuckle Direction

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 2 15:34:58 MDT 2010

I also like to really massage in teflon powder on the knuckles.  It seems
to help both ways.

Any thoughts on this? Do any of you apply McLube gray on the jack heads
and rep levers, too? I've had inconsistant results with it. Sometimes,
just smoothing them out with 0000 steel wool has worked fine.

Paul