[CAUT] Vertigris on Action Rail

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Jul 30 13:52:22 MDT 2010

Right,

Just so I'm not mis-understood, I had meant to clear coat the rails, not
spray them gold.  The biggest drawback is you really should wait a good week
(or two) after clear coating to let the lacquer cure well.  Then the flanges
should stick no more than any other rail.  But in the end, you're right, how
it looks is really not the concern.

William R. Monroe