[CAUT] Vertigris on Action Rail

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 30 11:24:33 MDT 2010

Hi Ed,
I'm guessing the lacquer thinner will "kill" the vertigris and prevent future growth? I was trying steel wool alone but it wasn't getting in the creases, which makes me think it'll be right back in the new parts in a couple years. I've got several clients with vertigris issues, but this is the first time I've ever been able to convince one to spend the money to replace the parts, so I'd not had to clean the rails - just keep the old gummy ones working.

Thanks,
Jeff