[CAUT] Corigliano

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:50:26 MDT 2010

Yes, my plan is to borrow an ETD (some of my best friends use ETDs) to set
the starting A.  Like Ron says, there's a learning curve to the ETDs, and
one concert at the height of the Fall concert season is probably not a good
starting point.

That said, I brought it up more to see if anyone had any experience with
other issues related to large pitch changes.  Apart from putting in a bunch
of time on tuning, is there anything to watch out for relating to strings,
hammers, voicing issues, etc.?

Thanks,
Zeno W