[CAUT] Corigliano

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Jul 29 15:09:09 MDT 2010

I'm just saying get the starting A (or C if that's what is familiar) and go ahead and tune it by ear but with an accurate starting point.  Take the normal A set it to -50 cents, tune, and turn it off.  Or have it give an audible tone at 427.47 and tune as you always do.  I'd not want to guess at the starting pitch for an event like that.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu