[CAUT] Corigliano

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Jul 29 11:36:47 MDT 2010

You know if we are professionals doing a job for a public performance we should use whatever tools are necessary.  If the contract calls for ¼ tone difference there are very accurate tools to accomplish this.  Why would one guess about the note being "about" ¼ step down?  Has our ego about never-using-an-ETD gotten that out of control?  If you don't have an ETD, borrow one.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu