[CAUT] Workload; was Position announcement

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 28 13:53:54 MDT 2010

I spoke to him personally about it but he indicated that this was something that fell under my supervision. He never looked at it.  I suspect his response was no different from that of others in his position all over the country. Now, take that a step further to schools who have non-RPTs on staff. Who is going to give the information the time of day?
Jeff