[CAUT] Retesting

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Tue Jul 27 10:02:43 MDT 2010

Most recertification programs are not exacty the same exam as what was
required to be certified in the first place. That is practical. If and
when PTG expanded the testing program in this way somehow, there are
lots of questions about details that must sorted out, but not at all
insurmountable.  It just won't happen on this list. IMHO, there is far
more to gain than lose but clearly some will resist at every step.

Dennis Johnson

Sent from my iPhone