[CAUT] Try, try again

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Tue Jul 27 08:47:00 MDT 2010

Hello All,

It looks like our screen shots for entry into the Certified Installer program are overloading the system due to their large file size.  I will do my best to give a short written description.

1. Go to pianolifesaver.com.
2. Click on ENTER SITE at the bottom of the page.
3. At the top right of the next page, click on Technicians.
4. This brings up a window that has three items listed.  Click on @ Login to the Piano Technicians' Website.
5. Enter User Name piano.tech - Enter Password only
6. Click on the circular logo on the left side of the page that says Dampp-Chaser Certified Installer Program.
7. Each of the six learning modules can be accessed by clicking on the desired purple bar on the right hand side.
8. After you click on a purple bar for a learning module, a guestbook login page comes up.  This asks that you enter your email address, first and last name.  (This allows us to do some basic tracking of learning module usage.)  Enter the information, click continue and the learning module starts automatically.
9. When you are ready to take the exam, click on the orange bar that says Take the Exam! located just to the left of the purple bars for the learning modules.
10. For first timers, you must enter your email address and select your own password in the center of the screen.  Then click the orange bar that says Register.  This establishes a private account so we can comprehensively monitor your progress with the examination.  You will automatically be transferred to a page listing the exam at the top and the learning modules underneath.  You will also be sent a confirmation email verifying that you have a private account.
11. Click on 1 Certification Exam.  You will see a window that asks you for your first and last name.  Enter this information and click continue.  The exam will start.  Two survey questions will appear first, followed by the actual examination questions.  The examination questions are listed by learning module as you proceed through the exam.

We have included the learning modules in the private account section in case you need to brush up on a topic before or after taking the exam.  If you exit your private account, you can re-enter it any time by repeating steps 1-6 above and then clicking on the orange Take the Exam! button.  Log in with your User Name and Password on the left side of the screen.

Whew.......now I know where the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words." comes from.  grin.

If you have any problems contact Kelly, kelly at dampp-chaser.com or me roger at dampp-chaser.com.

Thanks for your patience on getting these instructions.

Roger

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified