[CAUT] Workload; was Position announcement

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 19:34:46 MDT 2010

Wim....RPTs are not "certified" by PTG or anyone else............slip of the tounge? :-)
Jim B.

That's why I put it in quotation marks. The way to keep our membership renewing every year is to call them registered. Other wise, once certified, always certified, unless we do what Diane, and others, suggests.

Wim

The RPT is the only "certified" designation out there. Yes, Yamaha, Steinway and Kawai offer advanced training, but they are not "certified".