[CAUT] pushing pianos

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:23:50 MDT 2010

I fixed one in Mr Erwins shop that the students thought easier to get it
over the thresholds by getting it rolling. They need the basic Physics
lesson. Objects in motion will stay in motion. The stage dolly stopped dead.
This was the 3rd time something  has happened and the legs folded. Oooops.
Gee, the piano kept going.....
Keith Roberts