[CAUT] Position announcement, James Madison University

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 20 06:50:16 MDT 2010

The Steinway verticals aren't the problem. One technician versus all these NEW pianos and what it will look like in 8 to 10 years is. First few years it will look like a cakewalk, until one day you wake up and everything needs new hammers, strings start breaking nothing will stay in tune. The students and faculty will start complaining that the tech used to do a good job but overnight he appears to not be doing his job anymore.

Jeff