[CAUT] Position announcement, James Madison University

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Jul 19 15:18:45 MDT 2010

I have 12 S&S verticals at Snow college and can't imagine 100! There should be at least 2 techs there with those numbers according to Steinway.

On a different note, I don't see how the numbers can work with Steinway uprights. We bought some P22s 20 years ago for around $2,000.00 and sold them this year (After 20 years use) for about $2,000.00. If you buy 1098s for what, $15,000.00, (?) what can you sell them for in 20 or 30 years?? The math doesn't work.

Jim

tannertuner wrote:
> Wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy!

But a hundred of these pianos are new Steinway verticals. Your
worst enemy is the ideal recommendation!

Is the previous tech AWOL or just heavily sedated?
Ron N