[CAUT] Baldwin R (modified)

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Jul 14 14:02:35 MDT 2010

OH MY what a clever way of stopping flange side stray!

 Wonder IF they pre drilled the holes in the flanges before putting the brads into the rail.  Did they do the same with the whipps and or the damper flanges? Maybe the use of an air driven brad nailer to speed up the process.  Hmmmmm.  Don't share this with those clever folks in China they might use the idea.

Thanks for the Wednesday chuckle, I needed it. hahahahahahaha

Gerry Cousins

WCU-CVPA