[CAUT] Are we fading?

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 11 15:26:51 MDT 2010

Many of us find the situation of being piano technicians a career in which we can be exceptionally happy.
I wish and pray that all people may find their best situations.

I serve my customers joyfully, with deep gratitude. Perhaps that is why they smile when they see me, and call me back.
I have an associate, now an RPT, who is similarly happy, and his business is growing. His skills are outstanding, and growing continuously. In my area, spanning North and South Carolina, it is widely accepted that RPTs deliver superior work.

I did not have a go cart when I was a child. My father, who was barely literate, took me to get a library card when I was five years old. Fifty-five years later his gift still nurtures me.

Ed Sutton