[CAUT] Shimming the Steinway Action stack to reach the strings

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 22:18:06 MST 2010

David Love wrote:
> I don’t really get it.  Just because they went to pick it out doesn’t
> mean that they sign off on any warranty issues.

I don't get it either. Why does everyone pretend they didn't
see the Prince eating the rat during the coronation ceremony?
Big red "S" on it's chest or not, if it's a dog, it's a dog.
Decide why it's a dog, on merit rather than mythology, and
outline a realistic remedial approach as if it were any other
non-deity instrument.
Ron N