[CAUT] Clean-up Prepared Piano

Albert Picknell agghubii at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 26 16:15:48 MST 2010

Hi Dennis

I'm inclined to agree with Ed.  I would scrape off as much as I can before applying any solvent to the strings.  One problem with the solvent approach is that it will dissolve the white-out and wick it under and between the windings, where it will harden up again.  Then you'll never get it out.

Good luck,
Bert