[CAUT] Fw: Onesti Piano Restorations - Shop Equipment Liquidation Sale

Ralph Onesti ralph_onesti at msn.com
Sun Feb 21 10:05:17 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Ralph Onesti<mailto:ralph_onesti at msn.com>
To: steve-carver at uiowa.edu<mailto:steve-carver at uiowa.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:59 PM
Subject: Onesti Piano Restorations - Shop Equipment Liquidation Sale

Onesti Piano Restorations - Shop Equipment Liquidation Sale

After several successful decades spent restoring grand pianos having found homes across the country in private homes, institutions and under the hands of high level professionals...I am laying down my chisels and hanging up my clamps for good! Yes, our restoration facility is closing (- but I will still be actively tuning and servicing as usual with a new venture on the horizon.)

Now lets talk about you!

If you have ever thought of setting up in-house, or opening a shop or expanding your rebuilding status - there is no time like the present to take advantage of this opportunity. The economy is beginning to turn around, and as any savy business person knows, being ahead of the game as it returns holds the greatest benefit.

All equipment has been well maintained and ready for immediate sale.

Follow this link on our website to view all of our equipment, with full description and pricing information. Also, attached is a file regarding the restored instruments which are for sale. Don't miss the link regarding several 'rebuildable' instruments which are also up for grabs!

Serious offers for the entire equipment package will be given priority.

http://www.onestipiano.com/pages/Equipment.html<http://www.onestipiano.com/pages/Equipment.html>

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have at ralph_onesti at msn.com<mailto:ralph_onesti at msn.com> placing Equipment Sale in the Subject.

Thank you for your interest - please forward to anyone you feel may be interested.

Ralph J. Onesti, RPT