[CAUT] Steinway questions

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Fri Feb 12 10:38:55 MST 2010

I'll see what I can do.  It seems like questions about Steinway
behavior have circulated for decades.  So I'd like to get a lot of
what's out there and maybe put some of them to rest by confirming or
busting some of the myths and ideas that keep popping up.  I've
received around 10 "myths".  I'd like to get more.

Richard