[CAUT] Birkett videos online

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 05:22:41 MST 2010

I use a Mac and had no problem viewing the videos online
because I have the free version of Flip4Mac installed:

Flip4Mac WMV is a collection of QuickTime
components that allow you to play, import and
export Windows Media® files. Flip4Mac WMV can be
used with most of your favorite QuickTime
applications including QuickTime Player, iMovie 6
(iMovie '08 is not supported at this time) and
Final Cut Pro.

The Flip4Mac WMV components are compatible with
Intel and PowerPC (G4/G5), Mac OS X versions 10.4
or later, and QuickTime versions 7.0 and later
(7.1.6 or higher recommended).
--

Regards,

Jon Page