[CAUT] Steam explosion

Mitch Staples staples.13 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 11 11:51:58 MST 2010

We had the same thing happen at Ohio State about 5 years ago.  Someone left
the window open on a sub 0 night.  The radiator froze and a steam pipe
broke.  The room was steamed for a couple hours before someone reported it.
The piano was the same too a P22 maybe a little newer.  We had the piano
refinished and everything else seems to be fine.

Mitch Staples