[CAUT] Thank you for Stability advice

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 9 16:05:13 MST 2010

We make a subtle adjustment and it seems we have a subtle improvement. But the threshold area is the place where our ability to perceive begins to blur. So it's all in the Maybe Zone. Good technicians spend a lot of time there, and eventually it adds up to real improvements. But we don't always know exactly what it is we are adding up.

Ed S.