[CAUT] for Diane Hofstetter--Thanks Chris

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Feb 8 11:37:23 MST 2010

Thanks Chris,

I do agree with you there and had downloaded the Guidelines both for myself and for the administrator.  I am not having trouble with the administrators, who are  now supporting the good care of their instruments, but was looking for ways to get those pianos in shape asap so that the students and faculty can actually experience the benefit of those wonderful instruments.

The business class I took from you in Pennsylvania, back when I started with the hearing protection, was the best I ever attended.
Diane

Diane Hofstetter