[CAUT] Digital cameras was RE: Slipping Beckets pictures

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Mon Feb 8 11:11:54 MST 2010

Don and David,

I have a Lumix DMV-ZS3 by Panasonic. I leave it set in the automatic
position and I can take close up pictures down to a distance of about two
inches. It also has a 25mm wide angle lens and has 12x optical zoom. Cost
is approximately $350. I can take over 600 pictures on one charge of the
battery. It's great.

Terry Beckingham RPT