[CAUT] Digital cameras was RE: Slipping Beckets pictures

Don Mannino DMannino at kawaius.com
Mon Feb 8 10:41:43 MST 2010

David,

I need to take these kinds of pictures a lot, so looked for a camera with a "super macro" setting, and also with manual focus.  I brace my hands solidly on the piano, set the manual focus, turn off the flash, then move the camera in and out towards my subject until the image looks perfectly focused.  Then I take about 10 pictures with the camera in slightly different positions, but always solidly braced on the piano somehow using both hands.

Then I throw out all the bad photos, and the good one makes me look really skilled!

Don Mannino

  _____