[CAUT] Slipping Beckets

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 11:44:50 MST 2010

It is interesting about the nickel.  I don’t prefer nickel because I don’t like the lack of grip that I get on the tuning hammer (among other reasons).  I always use blued pins.  I wonder if that has something to do with it.  Anyway, I guess I would just pay more attention to getting a sharp bend.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com