[CAUT] degree?

John Minor jminor at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 3 08:31:44 MST 2010

I've been thinking along the same lines as well, Jim! At Illinois we can take up to 11credit hours per semester on 100% tuition waiver, so I've been trying to decide where to start. There is a "non-degree-seeking" option that does not require applying for admission to a particular degree program, and the credits can be applied once you choose a program. That sounds like a good choice for now.

John Minor
University of Illinois