[CAUT] Degree?

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 2 16:52:55 MST 2010

Journalism!!!!!

Ed Sutton
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Busby
  To: caut at ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:50 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] Degree?

  All,

  One of the benefits here at BYU is "free" classes for me and for my spouse. Besides taking Basket Weaving 101, Tennis, and other classes for personal enrichment, I was thinking that another degree might be a worthy goal. BYU actually encourages this. Do any of you have this benefit? Any thoughts? Degree possibilities? (Career change not being an option ; > )

  Thanks.

  Jim Busby