[CAUT] Ear bender, sad, but true - merry christmas

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Tue Dec 28 01:11:35 MST 2010

Hi,

At 08:38 AM 12/25/2010, you wrote:
>Another out of tune ear bender, in the spirit of the season:
>
><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93PJ_qhV3M>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93PJ_qhV3M

And, in the spirit of the moment, a reminder that one of our own -
David Ilvedson, now departed - having tuned for a number of the
succeeding albums, as very much a part of George's revival of the
music of Vince Guaraldi.

Thanks, Ilvie...I've put a bit more incense on the evening's coals.

Best.

Horace...(...who doesn't at all mind a properly mis-tuned chord or
unison in some appropriate service...)