[CAUT] Fwd: more volunteer editing

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Dec 17 14:38:11 MST 2010

On Dec 17, 2010, at 2:17 PM, Jim Busby wrote:

> I wasn't able to go to the last convention, but was a booth there
> with the tools? Will they be at KC for purchase?

Yes, the tools were available (along with parts and some other tools),
at the M & H booth, last year and also Grand Rapids (less tools
there). So I'd guess you could expect them in the future, probably a
growing line up judging from the past few years. They have a nice set
of broaches for action centers, too, as well as jigs and tools for
installing things like their back checks.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
http://www.youtube.com/fredsturm