[CAUT] How long is too long?

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Fri Dec 17 00:17:03 MST 2010

Hi, Paul,

Feltsman is pretty much always like that,
especially if he's doing a gig he doesn't want to
do.  At least it sounds like he didn't pull out
the action and start regulating and voicing,
himself...he's been known to do
that.  Personally, I very much prefer him when
he's traveling with his own piano....

Hang in there.  Del's got it absolutely spot on.

Best.

Horace